We all want to save time, right? Especially when we’re putting hours into tedious tasks that take away from working on big picture goals. But have you ever considered that many of the day-to-day duties we take on could be automated? Dan Cuprill of Advisor Architect joins us today to share ways you can streamline your internal processes, free up time, and start making the most of your human capital.
A wealth coach and advisor at Matson and Cuprill, Dan runs a fee-based practice that serves over 200 clients in 20 states. He is the author of Advisor Architect: Building the Practice You Always Wanted, as well as the creator of the Advisor Architect System, and his advice on automation will help you start cutting down your expenses in no time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What We Cover:
- How to use automation tools to make your internal processes more efficient
- Tips for making the most of your human capital
- Three main categories that will help you sort your expenses
- The big mistake that too many advisors make
- Why you shouldn’t be calling clients to remind them of appointments
- The importance of defining and understanding staff roles
- What operating expense percentage you should aim for
- The best conferences for advisors
- The top five tasks that should be automated to save you and your staff time
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you can cut your expenses, you increase your profit dollar for dollar. - @DanCuprill Click To Tweet Too often, advisors don’t even look at their numbers. - @DanCuprill Click To Tweet There’s no reason why your practice shouldn’t be running with operating expense under 40%. - @DanCuprill Click To Tweet
Resources for this Episode:
- Dan Cuprill: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Advisor Architect: Building the Practice You Always Wanted by Dan Cuprill
- Digital Marketer’s Traffic and Conversion Summit
- The GKIC Info Summit & Superconference
- Want to connect with Automated Advisor for a free strategy call? Click here!