If at first the idea of blogging sounds more like torture than an exciting way to drive new leads and revenue it’s because you haven’t met Jeff Rose yet. Jeff has used blogging to build an incredibly successful financial planning practice! In this episode Jeff will share his path to blogging success and give you insights to help you follow in his footsteps, while avoiding the rookie mistakes along the way.
Jeff Rose, a Certified Financial Planner, is the CEO of Alliance Wealth Management and an award-winning finance blogger. Before entering the finance industry, Jeff spent 9 years in the military, including a 17 month stint in Iraq. After leaving his broker-dealer, Jeff started marketing aggressively in the digital space and has built a successful independent practice on the back of his consistent content creation.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What We Cover:
- How Jeff started blogging in 2008
- The evolution of finance blogs in the last decade
- Why social media presence is mandatory to promote sharing
- What blogging looked like in the early days and how it drove business
- Why it is important to lead with excellent content
- The importance of a clearly communicated call to action
- How to efficiently produce content so you can run the rest of your business
- Where to find an editor for your writing
Ideas Worth Sharing:I’ve tried it all. Nothing works better than blogging for driving business. - Jeff Rose Click To Tweet
Resources for this Episode:
- Jeff Rose: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Soldier of Finance: Take Charge of Your Money and Invest in Your Future by Jeff Rose
- Want to connect with Automated Advisor for a free strategy call? Click here!