Has your practice been optimized for PROFIT? Or are you simply chasing more sales, hoping to make a profit? Whether you’re struggling to make payroll or simply want to increase your bottom line, Jennifer Dawn brings the insights you need in this episode of The Automated Advisor Podcast.
Jennifer Dawn is a master profit coach. After a career starting and leading multiple million dollar businesses, Jennifer then led mastermind groups for women entrepreneurs around the globe. Now, Jennifer coaches entrepreneurs and their businesses in building profitable, sustainable businesses and generating positive cash flow.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What We Cover:
- Jennifer’s entrepreneurial background
- Common flaws advisors make when managing their business’ money
- Why you MUST pay yourself first
- Questions to ask when re-focusing your business
- The foundational target allocation percentages you should aim for in your business
- How to better evaluate the marketing dollars you are spending
- The relationship between fixed operating expenses and company size
- Why it’s so hard for entrepreneurs to talk about this stuff
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you look at the costs, you're more empowered to make financial decisions. - Jennifer Dawn Click To Tweet Small steps first. Once it starts to compound, you'll start having fun. - Jennifer Dawn Click To Tweet I've yet to do a profit plan that didn't freak an owner out. - Jennifer Dawn Click To Tweet
Resources for this Episode:
- Jennifer Dawn: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Want to connect with Automated Advisor for a free strategy call? Click here!