If you thought radio was losing its power as a marketing tool, think again! It is still an effective way to engage with your audience and generate leads—as long as you go in with the right strategy. On today’s episode, Mickey O’Neill shares how to do just that.
Mickey is known around the country as a premier trainer and coach to financial advisors. He has spent 15 years working to help advisors’ practices, some of them seeing increases of 5 to 10 times their revenue! Many of his clients have been featured on the cover of Senior Market Advisor, and three have been named Advisor of the Year.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What We Cover:
- How to convert radio listeners into leads
- The gaping hole in the radio strategy
- Mickey’s take on the past, present, and future of radio
- Why long-time advisors have seen a decline in recent years
- Retargeting techniques for radio shows
- The importance of analyzing cost per lead
- Mickey’s plans to make more radio advisors successful
- Ways to capture a larger segment of the market
Ideas Worth Sharing:If your tactic does not fit into your strategy bucket, then it’s time to toss it. - @TheMickeyONeill Click To Tweet I never worked with anybody in radio that did not also end up in many, many, many conversations about… Click To Tweet
Resources for this Episode:
- Mickey O’Neill: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Want to connect with Automated Advisor for a free strategy call? Click here!