On today’s episode we talk with CEO of BusinessGhost.com, Micheal Levin. Michael Levin writes for Forbes, the Huffington Post, Fox.com, and New York Daily News. He’s also ghostwritten numerous books for other brands, executives, and advisors. Michael has proven his business and his writing acumen to sharks on Shark Tank, bestselling authors, and millions of readers. He firmly believes, and has witnessed, that books have the power to transform business and scale a company.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What We Cover:
- How books can move your practice forward
- What it was like to be on Shark Tank
- Ways to avoid scams hiring a writer
- What a competent ghostwriter will cost you
- Why defining a target audience is important
- How to turn a book into new clients
- How to relate to your audience
- Effective calls to action
Ideas Worth Sharing:Ghostwriters exist to serve clients, sell effectively, and build brand. - Michael Levin Click To Tweet There's no regulation. You don't need a license to be a writer. - Michael Levin Click To Tweet
Resources for this Episode:
- Michael Levin: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Shark Tank Episode
- Want to connect with Automated Advisor for a free strategy call? Click here!